Sopa de Letras

Ahora, que estoy mas liberado, a ver si podemos volver a mantener buenas relaciones mi blog y yo.

Lost in Tokyo: "Roppongi Night"

Well, that's it !!!The Roppogi Night !!!This part of my blog it's dedicated to my friend Nobu. cause was a trouble for him read about my trip on my blog, so Nobu, now you can read it !!!

Well, my last night in Tokyo was special, I met my friend to go out and we had a dinner in a restaurant. Finally I can eat YAKITORI. Was one of the Japanese specialities that I can't try before... was fantastic. We eat TERIYAKY too, gorgeous !!! Of course, all the dinner was animated by SAKE and SATSUMA (delicious too)

Later, we went to a Japanese pub, where was playing 70's Japanese hits, and we enjoy 2 gin's cocktails. That's why the picture below.

Finally, everyone, take his way on the Ropponi's Metro Station.
For me was a pleasure, met you Nobu. You showed me your culture and habits, and you write me some strange Japanese letter as well. And was a pleasure for me and my family, visit your country. So different but we felt there like as home.

Tokyo is fantastic. With his kind people, who didn't' doubt to help you. With his culture, very polite and kind as well. Any bad word or angry face in all one week. With his food (very tasty !!!) So I feeling know a big satisfaction of this trip. I'm happy, cause I'm at home and finally I can chill after a large trip. And completely full of good intentions for this new year. And full of plenty good vibrations that Tokyo left me.




So Nobu and friends, I'll be back, may be in my dreams, may be in other ocasion, but always I'll be there, in my thoughts, in my experiences, in my pictures.